|Littledove Hachiman City|
|Debut:||Hatoful Boyfriend: A School of Hope and White Wings|
|Species of Residents:||Birds|
|v • d • e|
Littledove Hachiman City (小鳩八幡市) is the setting of Hatoful Boyfriend and the first half of Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star. It is first mentioned in the first episode of Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, "The Christmas Thieves Attack!".
Punkgeons occasionally patrol the city to pick on any bird who stays out too long after dark.
Points of InterestEdit
- St. Pigeonation's Institute - A prestigious school that boasts world-renown education.
- Torimi Cafe - A bird cafe owned and managed by Kenzaburou Urushihara.
- Arcade - According to Hiyoko, there is an arcade located near the city plaza.
- City park - The city park is where local events such as Tanabata and the summer festival take place.
- Grocery store - It is assumed it is somewhere near St. Pigeonation's as Okosan once rushed there to find pudding.
- Anghel's parents' fish store.
- Transvestite cafe - Ryouta Kawara works here under the alias "Coolene."
- Shrine - A Shinto shrine located on the outskirts of the city.
- Hiyoko's Cave - A cave located on the outskirts of the city.
- Tanabata - On 7 July, residents gather in the city park to place wishes on the bamboo there.
- Summer Festival - The city hosts a summer festival that takes place on 6 August. It includes food and game booths as well as a fireworks show. It's assumed Azami Koshiba manages a takoyaki stand here.
Notes and ReferencesEdit